Sunday, January 19, 2014

You stole a Pizza my heart - FMS119



Happy Sunday - I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  I had sometime this afternoon today play with this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I just purchased this super cute stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs - Pizza my Heart, and I couldn't wait to ink it up!  

For those of you who don't know.....my family has been in the pizza business in Chicago for 40 years, and this image reminded me so much of my Father! I have four sisters, and I don't think there was one of us who didn't send a heart shaped pizza to one of our boyfriends when we were younger! lol

DP's from Echo Park/yours Truly and MME/Cupid's Arrow, cardstock from PTI, embossing folder from Lifetime Crafts.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your week - Cathy xxx


6 comments:

  1. So cute; and a pizza served in a way like this is always a reason to smile and be happy. It was fun to read a bit more of your family! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Can't stop smiling...this is just adorable!! Love how you used the patterned paper for his oufit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - what a fun image and so beautifully colored and paper-pieced. Heart shaped pizzas - love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this made me smile big time:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews