Sunday, November 24, 2013

wishing you a merry Merry Christmas - SSSC198

 Happy Sunday!  How are your Thanksgiving plans coming along?  We picked up our turkey yesterday from Trader Joe's, and today I will do my final grocery shopping.  I work a half day on Wednesday, so all my food prep will be done that day.  It's just the four of us this year - missing the newly-weds this year! :(  This is the first holiday that my DD will not be joining us for Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas, but she will be home the first weekend in December, and in-between Christmas and New Years.  I can't wait to see her - I miss her sooo much!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at SSSC.  Love this sketch and had to play along!
Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card - enjoy your day!  Cathy xxx :)



2 comments:

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews