Friday, October 11, 2013

seasons greetings - Paper Smooches October 7-13 Trend Watch challenge and FTL262


TGIF! I don't know about you, but I am thrilled that the weekend has finally arrived!  My DH and I have plans to attend a HUGE Fall Festival tomorrow with hundreds of crafters and food booths.  I'm really excited to go - I always find so many unique pieces! :)



This card was created for Paper Smooches Trend Watch Challenge - Lace and I also followed a sketch from FTL262. I decided to use embossed snowflakes for my lace.  What is more lacier than snowflakes??? The stamps that I used are from two different sets from Paper Smooches - Swanky Snowdudes and Merry Motifs.  As I purchase more and more sets from Paper Smooches, I find that they can be mixed and matched! :)


I hope you get a chance to play along - thanks for taking a peek!  Off to post my card - enjoy your weekend! Cathy xxx :)



5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the snowman! Thanks for doing this weeks FTL sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! LOVE that snowman in that pattern paper!!! So glad you joined us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card such a great take, enjoy the festival sound like loads of fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the snowflakes as laces! The snowman is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at PS Sparks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! That's soooooooooo clever! Lace snowflakes!!! LOVE it! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you will play along with us this week for our sketch challenge <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews