Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Best Witches! - Jane's Doodles

Happy Wednesday!  I'm up on the blog at Jane's Doodles today, and I am sharing this card that I created using this cute digital image - Winnie.  She looks like a "Winnie" doesn't she?  I decided to go with a less traditional Halloween card.  I think that I am getting burnt out on oranges, purples and greens! :)

DP's from MME, spiderweb diecut from PTI, baker's twine from The Twinery and misc. sentiment stamp.Winnie was handcolored with Copics and her dress was paper pieced.

Thanks for taking a peek - be sure to stop by the blog for inspiration! Enjoy your day!  Cathy xxx

1 comment:

  1. had to stop by and tell you how CUTE this little girl is and such a fab card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews