Friday, February 22, 2013

Vintage Strawberries - Cardabilities69

Just a quick post and run........my DH is on his way home to take me out to dinner.  Nothing fancy - just a local Friday night fish fry in town - but yummy! :)

This card was created based off of this week's challenge at Cardabilities.  I beginning to think that they must go to sleep at night and dream of beautiful sketches!  The sketches that I have worked with are just beautiful - not your everyday circle and squares - so thank you Cardabilities! :)

DP's and vintage label from Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes, cardstock, diecuts, felt, button and twine from PTI, misc. paper doily and pearl adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to freshen up for my date! Have a wonderful evening - Cathy xxx :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the fancy label and the layered felt flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all the felt flowers and the sweet little doily peaking out from behind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the sketches too!! You have made a superb job of this sketch those felt flowers are just adorable! love the dp too! Thank you so much for joining in and sharing with us at Cardabilities xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews