Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mother - Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge

The dishes are done, lunches are packed and the last load of laundry is in the dryer.  Just in time to complete my card for
Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Challenge.  I wanted to make more than one card, but time simply didn't allow for it.  I decided to work with this sketch and ink up my Simply Jane stamps and dies.  This is one of those sets that I absolutely had to have, and until today, I haven't used it.  I can honestly say, I will be using it again.  I love the lines of the silhoutte!  I also used one of the sentiment stamps from Woman of Life.  This set I have used over and over again for all the woman in my life! :)

DP's from Authentique, cardstock, stamps and die from PTI, paper flower from Prima, misc. seam binding ribbon, decorative pins, pearl adhesives and paper doily.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Have a great week - Cathy xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews