Friday, February 1, 2013

i'm raptor round your finger - SSSC176

TGIF!!  Its bone chilling (7 degrees) here in Chicago today, and I think it's safe to say winter has finally arrived!  After our near 60 degree day this week, and only an inch or two of snow, I did have my doubts!  :)

This card was based off of this week's sketch at Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  It has been awhile since I have played along, and I just received my goodies yesterday from MFT's.  This darling little stamp set came from them, and I couldn't wait to ink it up! :)

DP's scraps from Pink Paislee, cardstock, button and twine from PTI, stamps from MFT.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great day!
Cathy xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews