Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Easter - Whimsie Doodles/January

Happy Sunday!  Cloudy, grey and rainy here today in Chicago with temperatures in the 40's.  What better place to spend it than in my studio creating!
Creating always brings a ray of sunshine! :)

This card was created based off of this month's challenge at Whimsie Doodles.  I recently purchased a darling little image from them, but created another Easter card not realizing they also have a blog that had a monthly challenge.  That image was used for another challenge blog that I will be highlighting later today.

DP's from MME, digital image from DigiStampCharacters, cardstock and button from PTI, and Baker's Twine from The Twinery.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your day - Cathy xxx :)

1 comment:

  1. adorable! great image and fun colours! thanks for linking up with us at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews