Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Easter - MFTWSC111

"Just another Manic Monday"......but I did have time to squeeze one card in this evening, and it's probably a good thing, because the wind is howling and the lights are flickering!  They are predicting another ice storm for this evening turning into snow by the morning.  Yuck!  I am so ready for Spring! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at MFT's.  I tried the Pointillism Technique that was taught by Michelle at MFT Academy this past week.  This is a texture-building technique using your Copic markers.  It was the first time that I tried it and it's not as easy as it looks, but it was fun and I will certainly try it again.

DP's from American Crafts/Amy Tangerine, stamps from MFT, misc. button and twine.  Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Have a great week - Cathy xxx :)



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews