Saturday, January 26, 2013

With all My Heart - MOJO277

Happy Saturday!  I hope the weather is holding up where ever you are.  We are supposed to get an ice storm tomorrow with an inch of ice predicted.  I have my fingers crossed that this won't happen.  I don't want to lose electricity! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at MOJO Monday.  I thought this sketch called out for a more CAS card - so this is what I came up with.


DP's from Authentique, crocheted trim, Bakers Twine from The Twinery, paper flower from Prima, buttons and stamps from PTI.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great day!
Cathy xxx :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the embossed card base and darling image. :)

    It has been cold here the last 2 weeks but we did get about 15 inches overnight right before Christmas. Luckily it melted a couple weeks later.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so sweet! The trio of buttons add a nice touch and that little image is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a place in my heart for images with a vintage look and this little girl is so sweet. Gorgeous take on the sketch and fab combo of white.red and black!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews