Friday, January 18, 2013

Truly, Madly, Deeply - TPE182

It's me again!  I fell upon a great new challenge blog - The Pink Elephant, and I just had to play along!  This week's challenge is to create using the colors Pink/Red/White.

DP's from MME, decorative pins, flower and fabric washi tape from Maya Road, stamps and diecuts from Wplus9, cardstock, buttons and ink from PTI, misc. seambinding ribbon.

I have a few more cards up my sleeve for today - be sure to check back!

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great day!  Cathy xxx :)

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the stick pins in your beautiful bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is stunningl love the design, seambinding and pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the beautiful blossom and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Valenine card! Love all the details...so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews