Friday, January 18, 2013

Love you with all my Heart - DS85

Good morning and TGIF!  Any big plans for the weekend?  My plans are to lay low after being home sick the last couple of days, and to slip in a card or two! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Deconstructing Jen.  Jen's sketches are always so much fun to work with,  and gives me the jumpstart that I need -  not to mention the DT's amazing creations! :)

DP's from MME, cardstock, stamps, ink and die from PTI, decorative pins from Maya Road, misc. seam binding ribbon and chipboard embellishment.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a wonderful weekend - Cathy xxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews