Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day - TPE184

Happy Tuesday - we're almost half way to the weekend and Superbowl Sunday! :)  Any big plans for the weekend?  We are having my in-laws over on Sunday for the big game.  I haven't even planned my menu yet!  Any idea's?

This card was created based off of this week's theme at The Pink Elephant - hearts! :)  I just love to create with hearts - and not just Valentine's Day.

DP's from Crate Paper, cardstock, diecuts, button, twine and stamps from PTI, misc. felt and paper doily.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy the rest of your week!  Cathy xxx :)


3 comments:

  1. Cathy you have a unique style which is dripping with elegance. And also a perfect touch of vintage and romance. This card is stunning!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews