Thursday, January 17, 2013

be mine - Cardabilities67

I have been home sick the last couple of days, and haven't felt like doing much, but this afternoon I did feel up to making a card for this week's sketch at Cardabilities.  They always have such wonderful and creative sketches to work with and the DT's creations are magnificent!

This card was created using DP's and chipboard embellishments from Crate Paper, paper doily from Martha Stewart, button from Girl's Paperie, washi tape from MME, cardstock from PTI and stamp from Wplus9.

Thanks for taking a peek....off to post my card!  Have a wonderful evening - Cathy xxx :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are on the mend...Your card is lovely; fab take on the sketch and and I have a place in my heart for fishtails and hearts.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card... love it... thanks for joining us at Cardabilities this week... good luck... HUGS... SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews