Thursday, July 5, 2012

Paper Doll - SSSC162

Good morning - I hope everyone had a fun-filled 4th of July!  We spent the day at my Sister's home with the entire family - swimming, eating and having a great time.  It was another record setting day in Chicago with the heat - 102 degrees, but the pool was a life saver. :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at SSSC - thank you Karen!  I used another one of my favorite PI stamps from MFT - Paper Dolls.  I  really shouldn't say she is my favorite - because they all are! :)

Lucky me...I have the rest of the week off.  I plan on doing some creating while I have the laundry going!  Well, off to post my card - have a wonderful day!  Cathy xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews