Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fresh Preserves - DS57

I was able to fit one more in while my Jello was firming up for a new dessert recipe I got from a friend.  I don't know the name of it - I am calling it, "Mandarin Orange Delight".  Here's the recipe for anyone who is interested:

2 pkgs Cook-n-Serve Tapioca (small)
2 pkgs Cook-n-Serve Vanilla Pudding (small)
2 pkgs Orange Jello (small)
2 cans of Mandarin Oranges (undrained)
4 cups of cold water

Add all of the above in a pot - continue to whisk and bring to a
boil.  Transfer to a large bowl and then add both cans of Mandarin Orange (undrained).  Whisk thoroughly.  Put in refrigerator overnite and the next day add two containers of Cool Whip and once again mix well.

I had this a few weeks ago at my Nephew's graduation party and my family all loved it! It's a real refreshing dessert for summer! :)

Any-hoo......this card was created based off of this week's sketch at DS.  I always visit, but have never played along - finally, I have some time and wanted to break out my new stamps I received today - Wplus9.
I love these stamps - they are just the cutest! :)

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card and then to bed!  Have a lovely evening! Cathy xx :)


5 comments:

  1. And these colors; my oh my perfect in the prettiest pink:). Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty card! Love the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I have a hard time getting this look, but you do it perfectly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is darling! Love the jar of preserves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews