Sunday, June 10, 2012

celebrate - SSC63

Another weekend coming to a screeching halt - where does the time go?  I wanted to create one more card before the work week begins
and I am scrambling for time. :o

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday.  I didn't think I would like the tilted frames, but I think the buttons gave it some balance.

DP's from MME, paper flower from Prima, cardstock, twine banner die and stamps from PTI, center frame die from Spellbinders and stamp from Waltzing Mouse, misc. buttons and chipboard frame.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card and prepare for a long week!  Cathy xx

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, lovely, colourful, though delicate cards. Stunning style. Nathaly

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite style, homespun, colourful and playful! Gorgeous card, you rocked the tilted panel!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews