Saturday, May 5, 2012

dream - CP164

Happy Saturday!  Another grey and gloomy day here in Chicago - a great excuse to stay inside and create! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Card Patterns.  I find so much inspiration each week from the sketches from CP - thank you! :)

DP's from MME, decorative pin from Maya Road, bird nest from Prima, misc. paper doily and seam binding ribbon.

Well, I need to go throw in another load of laundry and hopefully create another card.  Off to post my card - thanks for taking a peek and have a great weekend!
Cathy xx :)




4 comments:

  1. Cathy! This card is adorable. Just love the little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Love the combination of images you used. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bird and the tiny nest! What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has such a pretty vintage look! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews