Saturday, May 19, 2012

Daisy Post - Card Patterns 166

Happy Saturday - a beautiful hot early summer-like day here in Chicago.  I turned the AC on for the first
time this year - it's 88 degrees still and it's 6:30 p.m.!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Card Patterns.  DP's from MME, chipboard frame from Tattered Angels, paper leaves from Prima, shabby flower from Webster's Pages, twine from PTI, stamps Stamp Francisco.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Have a wonderful weekend - Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Lovely flower and glitter frame. Great take on the card patterns sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews