Saturday, April 7, 2012

BOY - Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger - Sweet Surprise

Happy Saturday!  I finished all my preparations for tomorrow's big Easter dinner, and I thought what better way to relax than to create a card.  So....I went looking thru all my favorite spots in "blog-land" for some inspiration, and came upon Cath's "Tuesday Trigger" at Moxie Fab World, and it was a "Sweet Surprise".

I just love ginghams, and blue is my favorite color, but when I saw this picture, I thought "baby".  The white so fresh and clean and the pale blue so.....well, b-o-y of course! :)

I had some gingham scraps laying around, both ribbon and paper, and those little beads...a jar filled with them that I used ages ago and never used again.  Diecuts are Spellbinders, felt and stamp from PTI.

Thanks for stopping taking a peek - off to post my card.  Have a blessed Easter.  Cathy xx :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Cathy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews