Sunday, July 10, 2011

Enjoy the moment - Sassy Cheryl's #71

One more before bed.......this card was created for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's - show us your scallops challenge.

I used this sweet little image - Skating...sweet, huh?  :)  DP's from Little Yellow Bicycle, cardstock, ink, stamp and twine from PTI, ribbon from Offray, and misc.button.

I paper pieced her little top and colored the remaining image with Copics.

Thanks for taking a peek - have a great week!   Cathy xx :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the 3 rows of scallops, great idea.
    Thanks for taking the time entering and sharing with us at Sassy Cheryls challenge.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! What a fantastic card for any occasion. Just love the bow and button and of course it's beautifully colored.
    Thanks for playing in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a cute card! Love the girl's checkered pants ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute...and such great advice, too!

    I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I love the fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute, fun, sweet and above that beautiful. I love her pants and your coloring is brilliant. I love how this card turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews