Sunday, June 12, 2011

~little one~ Moxie Fab's - Tuesday Trigger

Happy Sunday - and a long weekend it has been!  I had my 17 month old Grandson Trevor for the weekend, and every muscle in my body aches...I mean aches, but it was worth it!!  He just has the most darling personality, and is already quite the comedian.  We just giggled together the whole weekend! :)

It was so nice to be able to create a card this evening, and I created this one for this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab - Cosmopolitan Neopolitan.  I remember as a child, we didn't have all the ice cream flavors there are today, and my Mother would always bring Neopolitan home.  My siblings and I would slice out the flavor we liked, mine....chocolate, of course! :)

DP's used are from Crate Paper, MME and October Afternoon.  Cardstock, twine, buttons and sentment PTI, chipboard heart from Maya Road, paper flower from Prima, misc. felt, crocheted trim, pin, paper doily, vintage ricrac and corrugated board.

Thanks for taking a peek - have a super week!  Cathy xx :)

5 comments:

  1. Such a darling and romantic card with a real soft touch to it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love all the textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cathy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!
    So sweet:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is right up my alley. I love love love your style and this is spot on the challenge. But above that: feminine, shabby chic and STUNNING!!!!

    p.s. I'll mail you in the upcoming days...:)
    Hugs and love,
    Stella
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews