Saturday, June 4, 2011

happy birthday - SSS111

It's me again......with another card!  A storm just came thru with high winds, thunder and lightening and heavy rain.  So what better way to wait it out than to make a card?  :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop.  I went with this darling digital image from Sassy Cheryl's.

DP's from my stash, button and twine from PTI, paper flower Making Memories, misc. ribbon and rhinestone adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - have a great evening!
Cathy xx :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and lovely. I love how your papers blend perfectly with your colored image. Fantastic card. Thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews