Thursday, June 9, 2011

Birthday Wishes - DYSU #23

Happy Thursday!  One more day.....and ahh the weekend!  Any big plans?  I will have my grandson for the weekend, and we have a graduation party for my nephew.  Hopefully, the weather will be nice! :)

This card was created for this week's challenge at DYSU. My card was chosen as a winner for week #18,  and I was honored with a spot as Guest Designer. Thank you ladies! :)

The sponsor this week is Bugaboo, and I chose this cute little image - Gus Birthday - Rocking Chair.  Isn't it fun?

DP's from Echo Park, cardstock, twine, ribbon, banner die and scalloped die from PTI, Copics and misc. button.

Thank you for taking a peek - have a great day!  Cathy xx :)

P.S. Is anyone else having problems leaving comments on blogs or is it just me?  I'm open for suggestions - thanks! :)

5 comments:

  1. Cathy, we are so delighted you joined us as a guest designer at DYSU Challenge Blog! Wonderful BDay card! Hugs Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cathy - love that image. Hugs Denise (DYSU DT) xx As for blogger - I was having problems until I changed my search engine from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome. You could also try Firefox - both seem to work really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and Humoress! I made a birthday book for my 90 yo father last month using all the Gus images. He loved it! As to your question regarding leaving messages - YES, I am having a hard time leaving them on some blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this too - I love bugaboo images

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun; love the bright colors!
    I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews