Monday, February 21, 2011

Tea Time - The Shabby Tea Room #50

Happy Monday and welcome to another fun challenge from The Shabby Tea Room!  This week our lovely hostess in Pattie, and she has chose a very pretty picture for inspiration and has asked that you create a card/project using buttons and bows.  Our sponsor this week is
The Cutting Cafe' and we on the design team were given our choice of a digital template.  I chose this darling teapot! :)

DP's from The Girl's Paperie, cardstock, buttons, twine and stamped sentiment from PTI, paper flower from Prima, misc. seam binding ribbon, crocheted trim and decorative pin.

Be sure to make a stop at my Shabby Girlfriend's blog to see what they have whipped up for you!  I know you won't be disappointed! :)  Have a great week and thank's for taking a peek!  Cathy xx :)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute little tea pot this is! And you've already used those lovely spring colours to embellish your template with. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absoltly shabby,sweet & beautiful!! Like your creations always are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous; love those colors !!!
    you are so amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely adorable tea pot ... I'm smitten with it, Cathy!!! Love that GP DSP :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ditto datto ditto datto to what everyone else said.....this is so precious....you rock.....i would love to put in the cafe gallery..if i can please email me a link to this project..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect!! I love this dainty tea pot with all its prettiness and the adorable vintage patchwork paper, another lovely creation Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enlarged the picture to get a better and closer look at this gorgeous teapot. Sigh......Did I alreadry told you that I LOVE it? My oh my; this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews