Saturday, February 5, 2011

Viva la Verve - February Sketch Challenges

Happy Saturday!  It's a beautiful day here in Chicago...bright blue skies and the sun is out!  Oh, did I fail to mention we have approximately 2 feet of snow and about 12 foot on one side of my house?  I am wondering how
long it will take for all of this to melt! :)

I  found a fun new challenge to join in on at Viva laVerve.  It is a monthly challenge, where each week where you are given a sketch to base your design off of.  On February 24th all of your designs must be submitted and then on the 25th they will choose a winner.  Guess what the prize is?  That month's release of all the new stamp sets!  I do not own any of their stamps yet, but I would love to win! :) The sketches are wonderful and the DT is quite inspiring.  Go take a peek! :)

I have posted my first two entries - only two to go!  You have plenty of time to join in on the fun....so head on over and check it out!  Who know's.....you may be a winner!  Thanks for taking a peek - have a super wonderful weekend!  Cathy xx :)

                                                                           

5 comments:

  1. Another set of stunning cards Cathy, they’re so pretty, I love how you have poked the trinket pin threw the buttons and the vintage postcards are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you deserve to win this challenge. I clicked on the pictures for a better look and all I can say is OMG and WOW. I'm smitten by your style... More snow means more beauty to look at for me...:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another set of beautiful cards handmade by Cathy! They're so special, love your use of colours and your flowers are divine! Good luck with your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous VLV cards, you have really done a fantastic job...I luv both card creations...have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews