Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scandinavian Christmas - The Shabby Tea Room #41

After days, I have finally been able to link my card on Blogger.  I am still not sure what exactly was wrong, but hey, I'll go with it and hope that it doesn't happen again. 

Our hostess this week at The Shabby Tea Room is Clare and she has chose to inspire you with a beautiful photo. The sponsor in the Tea Room this week is Digital Delights By Loubyloo!  The DT was given a choice of a digital image to work with and I have chosen Sugarplum.  Isn't she sweet? :)

DP's used are from The Girl's Paperie, cardstock, buttons, twine and handstamped sentiment from PTI, copics and glitter have also been used.

Make sure you stop by my Shabby GF's blogs to see their lovely creations! Have a Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by! Cathy xx :)

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - {TSTR Creator} - Simple Treasures
Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations
Pattie Goldman - The Pampered Paper Patch
Nicole Segnere - My Craft Room Creations
Melissa Bove - Creating from the Heart

3 comments:

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews