Saturday, September 25, 2010

happy harvest - TESC #129

Happy Saturday - yeah the weekend has finally arrived. It is a beautiful fall day here in Chicago - cool, crisp and sunny! This weather has certainly put me in a "ghourd" mood! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Taylored Expressions. I am almost embarrassed to even enter this card....if you have seen the DT's work, you would know what I mean - absolutely jaw droppingly beautiful! Be sure to stop by and take a peek - inspiration galore!

The papers I used were from my stash - some old Bo Bunny, cardstock, rubberstamped images and sentiment, buttons and twine from PTI, ribbon from Offray, misc. paper doily and ric rac.

Off to post my card.........have a wonderful day! Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up girl! This is the second time we have done this. As soon as I posted my card over there I saw yours. Great minds think alike. ;)
    There is nothing wrong with your card at all. It is just as beautiful as the DT. I love your pumpkin in the basket.
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh may this is just absolutely LOVELY! As are ALL of your creations! I'm a subscriber. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews