Sunday, August 1, 2010

Card Style Shabby Chic and Vintage Challenge

I decided to take a stroll thru "Bloggy Land" and fell upon this challenge at Moxie Fab World that is "right up my shabby little alley". :) So out came some of my favorites and a little cutting and sewing and this is what I came up with.

Paper and flower from Prima, cardstock and ink from Papertrey Ink, decorative pin from Maya Road, decorative buttons from Jenni Bowlin, diecut from Spellbinders, vintage label stamp from Waltzing Mouse Stamps {heart, heart, heart}, misc. crocheted trim and shabby seam binding ribbon.

I decided because the colors were somewhat faded to take this photo outside on an old bench that I usually have a planter on. I think it turned out fairly well - you can certainly see the colors for their true color.

Off to post my card........thanks for looking and good luck to all! Cathy xx :)

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful - I love the soft colors! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cathy! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly adorable! I love everything you have done ... gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. In one word; breathtaking. Love, love , love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply beautiful Cathy! Love the soft colors, glitter flower, and sweet lace. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews