Friday, July 2, 2010

Wish Big - Mojo Monday #145

TGIF - 4 day weekend for me! :)
Lot's of time for creating!

This card was created based off of this weeks sketch at Mojo Monday. What a fun sketch to work with. You can either go round or square with this sketch....I decided to go square. Papers used are from The Girl's Paperie. Diecut decorative border from Marth Stewart, scalloped square and circle from Marvey, vintage crocheted trim, flower trim, shabby seam binding ribbon, chipboard star that has been painted and glittered, decorative pin from Maya Road, paper flower from Prima, handstamped sentiment from Papertrey Ink.

I hope you have a fun-filled weekend planned - be safe and enjoy the 4th! See you soon - Cathy xx :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Cathy ... this is STUNNING! I {heart} that Girls' Paperie DSP and your design is AMAZING! You rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glittery star and green seam binding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the way you layered the trim and seam binding together. Fab DP too!

    Congrats on making the Shabby Tea Room DT. I love your work and look forward to seeing more of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews