Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tomorrow is a new Day - CPS #157

"Tomorrow is a new Day" was designed based off this week's sketch #157 at CPS. Once again, I used the beautiful shabby chic papers and flowers from Prima's new line. I am so inspired by these papers and I have already put in my second order for more! I have machine stitched and inked along with using a scalloped border and scalloped circle punch. The chipboard butterfly is from Tattered Angels. I inked the edges and added Martha Stewart glitter. The center button is from a Prima Flower that I removed for a prior card and added something else. The twine and rubberstamped sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

I hope you don't get tired of this line of paper, but I really feel the possibilities are endless! There are many more cards to come using this line along with all the beautiful flowers! If you haven't had a chance to check them out........do so! You'll have so much fun! Have a great day and have fun creating! Cathy :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love the butterfly and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the glittery butterfly and roses...just fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...what a beautiful card! Love it! Hugs from Germany. Tini

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Roses, butterfly, glitter... Just gorgeous and so feminine and pretty. I absolutely love your style! I haven't been near my craft table in a few days and you just made me miss it more. Your work is breathtaking as usual!
    ♥Lisa♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the shabby chic papers and flowers. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cathy! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews