Monday, March 22, 2010

Miss You - The Shabby Tea Room - Challenge #2

The top of the week and yet another challenge. As I said in my previous post, I spent the weekend surfing the net and came upon this beautiful shabby chic challenge blog - The Shabby Tea Room. It is sooo well done from the banner to the blinkie, to the guest designers to the design team, to the overall feel of the entire blog. I applaud you, Debbie Marcinkiewicz for providing us all with such a wonderful resource of inspiration! :)

Based off of this weeks challenge requirements, we were told to create something that was Spring inspired and had some stitching.
This card was created with just that in mind. Papers and flowers used were from Prima, chipboard frame from Tattered Angels, vintage image from Crafty Secrets, glitter from Martha Stewart, buttons, twine and rubberstamped sentiment from Papertry Ink, Cabbage Roses Ribbon, and decorative pin from Maya Road.

I have seen the Robins this week, so hopefully the Spring weather is just around the corner. Have a wonderful week and keep creating! Cathy xx :)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that bird image and scrunched seam binding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love those flowers. Thanks for playing along at The Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful and just perfect for the challenge at TSTR! You used some of my absolute fave goodies on here. Love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful! I love all the elements you used, I just love the vintage feel it has!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful creation, Cathy : ) Really enjoy seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy ... ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I am in {love} with everything about your sweet creation!!! It just speaks shabby spring to me! Thanks so much for joining us this week at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM! I can't wait to see what you'll create for next week's all new challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card captures everything about spring. Your card is beautiful. The robin is so perfect for the theme. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for making the Top 3 at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely creation! Absolutely my favorite style of card. I tried to click it so I could see all the fabulous details, but it wouldn't open up. Congratulations on making the Top 3 this week at the Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews