Sunday, February 21, 2010

Easter Wishes - CPS #155

Looking out my window on this cold and windy Sunday evening, the snow covering everything in a soft white blanket, one may wonder why I chose to make an Easter card. Looking thru my collection of newly purchased papers.........I once again reached for this beautiful shabby collection from Prima. The soft Robin-egg's blue and the washed out pinks it just shouted SPRING! CPS made it very easy to design by using this weeks sketch #155.

This card was created using Prima's Shabby Chic line, Martha Stewarts paper doily, rhinestone adhesives, handstamped sentiment from Papertry Ink, distressing ink from Tim Holtz, scruched and dyed silk seam binding, decorative pin from Maya Road, and vintage image.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek - have a great week! Cathy :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous card! You've used so many beautiful elements and that stitching detail is absolutely amazing! So glad I found your link on at CPS-Card Sketches and wandered over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I am so falling in love with shabby chic because of great cards like yours. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just got to tell you how much I admire your work!!! I love ALL of your cards and your design style. Soft colors, angel wings, glitter, flowers, keys, anything pink!!! All my favorites! I've seen your work on flickr, Etsy and now I am following your blog. You definitely have a natural talent for cardmaking and I am inspired looking at your work! Keep up the beauty!
    I am an aspiring cardmaker/artist and it's so much fun to blog hop and see what everyone is creating!
    My blog is
    http://ohsocutebylisa.blogspot.com/
    See you around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews