Monday, November 23, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Just a short post tonight.....I had an itch to make a card tonight. So, after dinner dishes, I sat down and created this. I just love all the detail in this card. It's amazing what I can find when I start looking thru all my bins of rubberstamps. I thought the clock image was perfect to represent midnight and the new year! :)

Have you had a chance to use any of the Tattered Angels products? This chipboard frame and the Glimmer Mist are both Tattered Angels products. I use them all the time and I just love them! I added the glitter to the frame and once dried, I applied the Glimmer Mist. The rubberstamp sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Well, enough for now....off to make lunches for tomorrow. I hope you had a wonderful day! Cathy :) XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews