Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cold nose ~ warm heart

Cold nose ~ warm heart.........when I saw this rubberstamp, it reminded me of days when my kids were little and I would layer them all up in their winter snowsuits, hats, scarves, mittens and boots. By the time I had them all dressed, they were usually crying and couldn't move. Much like the movie "A Christmas Story". I always laugh when that part comes on! It usually took longer to get them dressed then the time we spent outside! Once outside, we would attempt a snowman and make snowangels. Those days were so much fun - short lived because now, I couldn't get my son or daughter to clean the snow off my car! :)

This card was made using Cosmo Cricket papers, misc. buttons, ribbon, and a fun old rubberstamp that I pulled out of my Christmas box. I love the Cosmo Cricket holiday line - so whimsical and the colors and wonderful! Have a great weekend - Cathy xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews