Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day

Today is World Card Making Day - and to start my day I decided to organize my scrap room once again. It's amazing to see just how much I have that I haven't used! I have enough paper, punches, ribbon, buttons, misc. embellishments to open my own scrap store! It is addictive....isn't it?

I decided to enter this card for a challenge at SplitCoastStampers. It was one of many cards that I have created using products from Crafty Secrets. I just love vintage and this certainly has a vintage-feel to it. The vintage-inspired image is from Crafty Secrets, papers from Melissa Frances along with other misc. paper, decorative paper punch and glitter - Martha Stewart, paper flowers from Prima, pearl adhesives and button, chipboard embellishment and Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels, sentiment Cosmo Cricket along with pretty pink twill.

I hope all you cardmakers had a wonderful day doing what we all like to - create! Thanks for looking and have a great weekend - Cathy xx :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy,

    I adore your card and everything you used to give it such perfect shabby loveliness! The pansies are from our Summmer Image Booklet and you totally showed them off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews