Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vintage Findings

We arrived back from our honeymoon a couple of days ago and I am happy to be back to our home, but yet sad that it all went so quickly. The ceremony was lovely and turned out just as we had planned. All the planning and poof - it's all over in a blink. We all enjoyed ourselves - it was the most perfect evening with all our family and friends that mean so much to us.

One of the many fun things we did on our honeymoon was explore all these quaint little towns and the treasures they held in their antique shops. I found so many goodies that you will see over time in each of the cards that I make. I found, papers, cards, tickets, ribbons, buttons, lace, milk caps and many other treasures. My husband was so patient and even up to the day we drove home - which should have only taken 5 hours the most - ended up to be a 9 hour drive! Oh, I just love him so! :)

The card featured above has two of my vintage findings - the ribbon and the train ticket stub behind the leaves. It's good to be back - have a great weekend! Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cathy, great to hear you had a great time.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy! Congratulations!
    The card looks great!

    Love,

    Simone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews