Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hey there, Chickadee

hey there, chickadee! Isn't this little birdie sweet? This rubberstamped outline and sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I am slowly making my way thru this set and using all the images. I wish I had more time because I just love it!

Today, my DF and I have an appointment at the florist to pick out the flowers for our wedding. Since it is a Fall wedding, the colors will be magnificent. My daughter is wearing a salmon colored dress and the guys are wearing black tuxes. The colors will certainly pop! We also are going to pick up his wedding ring! I'm so excited - I'm ready to pop!! :)

Later this evening, we are going to my sister's home to celebrate my brother and SIL's 25th wedding anniversary. It is a surprise and the entire family will be there to celebrate. As I have said in the past....when we all get together it is always a good time. I'm sure it will be a late one!
Well, off to get ready - have a wonderful weekend! Cathy xxx :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Sounds like an amazing weekend! I'd be ready to pop, too:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,

    Long time no see, hope you are well.

    There is something on my blog here for you that I hope you haven't got yet.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews