Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our little Star

Happy Sunday! It was so hot and humid today that I finally broke down and turned on the airconditioning. I'm one of those who loves to open up the windows and let the fresh air in, but enough is enough. When you are so uncomfortable just sitting - it's time! :)

This is a special card that I made one of my very best customers at Etsy. She asked if I could design a special card for her daughter-in-law. After years of being told that she couldn't have a child - the Lord blessed her and she's having a baby boy. I love making baby cards - you know with each button, bow or pearl that goes into it makes it a beautiful keepsake to look back on.

Well, tonight we are barbequing ribs! My honey has the grill going and each time he opens the deck door the smells finds its way in. My stomach is growling. I hope you all have a wonderful evening - Cathy xx :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable I love the little tags attached to the stars with his name on
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and lovely!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Cathy - I am sure it will be treasured! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews