Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy happy Day!

Friday's are always a happy day for me. I have off on Fridays, so it gives me a chance to catch up on all the things that I haven't done during the week. Today, I attempted to clean and organize my son's room that I have been using as my craft room this past year that he has been gone. Now the question is "where do I put all my craft stuff?" I have so much stuff, that I really need another room, but no rooms opening up soon around here! Oh well. :)

This card was created using K&Co. papers, tag and decorative brad. Isn't that little lady bug brad adorable? I love these soft blues and yellow with just a touch of salmon red.

Tonight, we are headed over to my sister's for my nephews 21st birthday and my brother-in-law's celebration party. We are all celebrating his cancer scare a few months ago. Thank God they caught it early and he didn't have to go thru radiation or chemo. The angels above were looking out for him! :) That's truly worth a celebration - life is such a gift!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Cathy :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews