Saturday, May 2, 2009

Love Blooms - CPS 113

This weeks sketch at CPS was a fun sketch to work with and did you see the DT's cards - one word........WOW!

This is the card that I put together based off of their sketch. The paper I used is from EK Success (Wedding Collection) as is the chipboard embellishment and ribbon. The diecut flowers are from Quickutz, along with crocheted trim and pearl adhesives. The rubberstamped image is from Papertrey Ink. A great card for a wedding, an anniversary or even an "I Love You" card! :)

Lot's to do today! Off to the grocery store and a few other errands around town. I might even have time to stop by my favorite scrap store! I heard lots of new goodies have arrived - not that a need a thing! ;) Enjoy your Saturday - Cathy :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute card you did from the CPS sketch. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews