Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A little birdie told me.......

What is it about birds that brings a smile to almost everyone? The sound of the birds in the morning this time of year makes me happy because Spring has finally arrived and the warm temperature is right around the corner! I can't wait for it to finally warm up! :)

Last year, I had a wreath on my front porch that two different birds were sharing a nest. I had 7 eggs total; 3 eggs from one bird and 4 from another. Then, above my front porch light, a Robin built another nest and for some reason abandoned it, and another Robin came along and laid her eggs in it along with the other Robin's eggs. I had loads of baby birds, and ton's of bird poop on my porch! It was a mess! Needless to say, I didn't put my wreath out yet! ;)

I haven't had any time to create anything this week. Busy at work and still not feeling the greatest! I hope you all have avoided the "bug" that has been going around! Have a great evening, Cathy :)

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling! I love everything about this...the paper, the bird, the ribbon, the button, the twine...yep, EVERYTHING! What paper is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes, birds are so adorable!!! I love this little bird!!!

    'Tweet' greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card - just beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews