Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love is like a butterfly......

"Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it" - Karen Sunde. I love that quote and it is so true. I don't know of anyone who actually went out looking for love and found it. I know that I didn't.

My youngest sister Gail is a typesetter for my brothers business. One day, while visiting her, I met the love of my life. It's pretty funny looking back at it all now because I was supposed to have a luncheon date with someone else. Needless to say, I never went and here I am today! :)

We are planning a Fall wedding and all the preparations have begun. We have booked the chapel and it is just gorgeous! We found our restaurant that we are having the reception - one of our favorites! I'm interviewing harpists, checking out florists, and Courtney and I will go shopping for dresses when she comes home for the summer. Lot's to do - but having loads of fun planning. I want this day to be very special! :)

I know, that I will have plenty more opportunities before "the big day" to post more details, but for now I will leave you with this card and wish you all a good night! Cathy :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How exciting you are getting married!!!Congratulations! I love your card. I love the colours. I have Blog candy on my site. Why don't you pop over and enter? Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews