Saturday, April 25, 2009

CPS #112

Good morning everyone! Posting this one on the fly........on the way to see my DF referee high school Lacrosse today. I don't know a darn thing about the game, but watching him is always fun for me!

This card was inspired by Card Positioning Systems. If you're ever in a creative slump this blog will inspire you. Be sure to check it out! I decided to make a Grandma - Mother's Day card. Grandma always seems to be forgotten on Mother's Day! SEI papers and buttons, flower and scalloped rectangle punch by Marvey, rubberstamp sentiment by Papertrey Ink.

Okay - gotta go! Just told we need to leave. Enjoy your Saturday! Cathy :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the colours, so pretty! Great lay-out too!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery! Love the flowers and their added dimension! Great job with CPS 112!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great colors and I love those flowers. Love your use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cathy. The dimension in your flowers is fantastic. I love the "Winnie's Walls" range of paper too, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute and cheery. I love your cards - they are so original. Grandma will love it!
    Love Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews